Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people (or whatever) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?1998- I was probally enjoying the summer Mowing lawns, helping my dad, going to volleyball and basketball camps.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1.) do more laundry...neverending story at my house.
2.) clean the house up.
3. Make Ryan Lunch
4.) Lay kids down for a nap
5.) finish Leah and Joe's slideshow
3) Snacks I enjoy:
chips and dip
popcorn and many others
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Get us out of Debt, Build us a house, Set money aside for my kids and us and the rest of my family.
.5) Places I have lived:
Palisade, McCook, North Platte, and Wauneta
6) Jobs I have had?
Lifeguard, Cashier at trails west , Daycare in McCook, Daycare in North Platte, Cashier at Walmart in North Platte, Self Stocker in Walmart in North Platte, Stocker/cashier in walmart in McCook, Subway, Wauneta/Palisade Schools
7) People I want to know more about: Jamie, Renee, Tiffany,

No comments: