Friday, March 28, 2008

Our hectic few days


This Kameran's favorite place to sleep Konner peacefully sleeping
Our little musicians
Me and my little bro
Ryleigh and Kameran
ok so the last few days have been kinda hectic. I have been working on my sister's wedding shower invitations and I have had a lot help. Trey and Ryleigh think that they have to help whenever I am doing something I can never do anything by myself. They both like helping feed their little brothers and they would love to help change them if they could. Trey and ryleigh I guess are just my little helpers. Thursday was the first day that we didn't get to go outside and you could really tell that cause i think that they had every toy out that they could. The good thing is that they actually picked them all up without being told to do so. Ryleigh and Trey got to go up and see Grandma and Grandpa McCrumb today and they ate lunch with them and played up there most of the morning. When they got home they both laid down and went right to sleep for their nap. Then when they got up they played with their dad for awhile until supper was ready. After supper we all watched a movie and relaxed. Then Aunt Leah called and ryleigh decided that she was going to talk to her and did for like 15 minutes. After she talked to leah she wanted to talk to Joe but they were going to the movies so they didn't have time. I guess that she will just have to wait. We also changed out clothes in Konner and Kameran's dresser we decided to take all of the 0-3 month clothes out and put all of the 3-6 month and 6-9 month clothes in. That was project with Trey and Ryleigh thinking that they had to be right in the middle of it. We also decided that since Kameran is rolling over that it was time to separate the boys so that they both have their own cribs now. I really think that they slept better last night since they weren't all cramped into one bed. Well that is all I have for now I will write more later.

1 comment:

sixbehrs said...

I'm glad you have a blog! They're fun.

I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you when the weather's nicer and the kids want to play outside more.