Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend...I will post pics later

This weekend was a long but fun weekend Friday afternoon we took the kids to their Dr. appointments and found out that all of them have ear infections that part of the weekend wasn't so fun but the funny thing is that the boys all have earinfection in the right ear and Ryleigh's is in the left. So they are all on medicine for 10 days WHAT FUN!!!! Then when we got home we got ready to go to McCook. On our way there we stopped at my moms house and let the kids out to play and see Laura and Grandma. Right before we were getting ready to go Laura asked me if they could keep Ryleigh and Trey and I told her that I didn't care. So they got Grandpa some supper ready and took it to him in the feild. Ryan and I ten went on into McCook and got the things that we needed to get. We got home kinda late but we got to spend some quality time with Kameran and Konner. Saturday morning we got up and got the 2 boys ready to go and I took them to Palisade and went to garage Sales with my mom and when we were done with that we went to McCook and Laura Trey and Ryleigh all went to . On the way home Laura asked me again if Trey and Ryleigh could stay and I told her yes again. I went home when we got to Palisade and When I got home Ryan and I decided to work in the Yard some we mowed everthing and moved some things and planted some grass. Then we went into the house and played with Kon and Kam they absolutely loved having all of the attention. And when they have all of the attention they are both really big Hams. Sunday morning Ryan and I and the boys all slept in some. When we finally got up and got around we went to Palisade and got Trey and Ryleigh and before we left Uncle Jake and Yedi showed up and Joe and Leah showed up. Jake decided that it was hot outside and decided that they were going to have a water fight. Trey and Ryleigh loved it. In fact they didn't even want to come inside or leave when it was time to go home. When we finally got home Ryan and I decided that we would let it cool down outside and then we would go outside and work on the yard some more. We had a long weekend but I think everyone had alot of fun.

4 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

WOAH! 4 kids with ear infections?! Hope they get better fast! Do they mind taking their medicine?

sixbehrs said...

Where are you going on vacation?

McCrumb6 said...

We are going to the Henry Dorley zoo and then to Kansas City

McCrumb6 said...

No they don't mind taking their medicine they are actually really good at taking it